Sunday 15 June 2014

Motivational Monday.

Hello my loves! My life lately hasn't been great, hence my lack of posts recently (except the odd few I'd scheduled in advance) I won't go into too much detail as I don't really want to post it here yet but motivational quotes have been a great help recently!

As cheesy as that sounds they have, I know that its not just me they have helped so heres a few to help you, whether you have the monday blues, you're having a crappy day work,  you have a problem you need with or you just need something to put a spring back in your step.


As you can see, I turned to most motivational place on the internet, Pinterest!

Recently I have need something or someone just to just tell me that things will be okay and the quote above fits perfectly for that, its so simple but it does the job so well.

I know this post has been quite short and sweet but I hope that this post has helped any of you that needed something to brighten your day! Feel free to share any quotes that help you below, I'd love to hear some of your favourites.



4 comments:

  1. Such lovely quote! I'd love something like the on a wall near the front door of my house, so I can look at it before I go out in a morning!

    Hope you feel better soon! We should meet for a coffee in York sometime and have a natter!

    www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your idea! Might have a look online for something, would be perfect! We definitely should meet soon lovely, I have work quite a lot this week but ill let you know when I'm next free :D

      xox

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If you're ever around and not busy pop into shared earth, I might be in! Thats where I work :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...