Tuesday 24 July 2012

£100 Asos blogger challenge.

Total = £84 

To celebrate hitting 1000 twitter followers @DiscountCoder are giving away a £100 Asos voucher to one lucky blogger!

To be quite honest I found this challenge quite easy! I usually don't buy over a certain limit anyway, So firstly I looked at dresses and instantly went for a skater dress. I wear skater dresses quite a lot and I love the style of them (plus the print was too cute to resist) then I found shoes, creepers seemed like the best choice as I'm not really a dressy person and would rather be comfy. The rest were just things that really caught my eye, the nail polish especially. I actually really want this outfit now! I love everything about it but mostly how simple it is yet still quite stylish.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...