Wednesday 18 December 2013

PINspiration - Christmas time!

Hello there! Its time for another PINspiration post, which I am really loving writing at the moment, I've become quite obsessed with Pinterest in the past few months and I've had a christmas inspiration board since I started using Pinterest all those months ago!

(all images can be found here)

As we now have our own flat, I have been extremely excited about coming around - mainly so I can decorate, I also been really excited to make my family some lovely present and if I have time I shall be making Peppermint Sugar scrub for the ladies in my family.

I may have a couple of last minute Christmas gift guides coming your way, if I have time to write them - If you work in retail you'll know that I now have no time to do anything! Roll on January I say.....

Just a quick little note that I believe GFC has been playing up, so can also follow me on bloglovin' for updates.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...