Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday wishlist #51 - Forever 21 edition!

Hello lovelies! Its Sunday again, which means its wishlist time! I am loving Forever 21 at the moment, I wish we had one in York because I'd love to check some of their products out. I am dying to order some dresses for S/S but I'm pretty sceptical of sizes, if you've ever ordered from them - let me know in the comments below on how you found the sizes etc.

1/2/3/4

I could have made this wishlist MUCH bigger but I restrained myself, I'm loving summer dresses at the moment - I've pinned so many on my wishlist board on pinterest (here). 

I was pleasantly surprised with how cheap Forever 21 actually was! I expected the items to be much more than they were, the Black maxi dress is £12.00 and the floral Red dress is £9.75 and is also available in Blue - bargains!

Have you ever purchased anything from Forever 21?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...