Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday wishlist #57 - Stepping into Autumn ☁

one/two/three/four/five/six/seven




Hello lovelies, it's been a while hasn't it?! We've now been in our little house for 2 weeks and we adore it so much! We've had a hectic couple of weeks but I'm ready to get back into blogging!

Now the weather has finally started getting cold, I am completely ready for Autumn! Although I have been looking at cosy coats since July but let not talk about that, eh?

I really need some key A/W pieces and I think the items I've chosen are perfect, I adore Black clothing and this wishlist really shows that..... The coat has to be my favourite item though, it looks so snuggly! I also love the boots too, they're fur lined and would look great with anything.

What's your favourite item from the wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans! & those boots! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...