Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Halloween tag.

Hello my loves! Today I have another tag post for you, each year I get more and more excited about Halloween and each year we end up doing nothing... but this year we're going to spend it with our best friends, carving pumpkins and watching scary movies - my idea of a perfect night!



1. Favourite Halloween/ scary movie?
I love all the Chucky movies, I own them all on DVD. I also love the SAW series. The nightmare before Christmas is up there with my favourites too.

2. Halloween costume this year?
As I said above we're doing nothing but watching movies with friends and I don't intend on dressing up for that but I would love to dress up as a Witch from AHS - Coven! Might even wear it to work that day.

3. Any Halloween traditions?
As a child my mum and I would make my outfit then go trick or treating but as an adult, I haven't really done anything. I think me and my boyfriend will carry on the pumpkin carving tradition, we did it last year and really enjoyed it!

4. Best Halloween/ Fall themed food?
To be honest I haven't really tried any, I have been very tempted to try a Pumpkin spice Latte though!

5. Do you believe in witchcraft?
For me to believe something, I need to see it and I've seen no proof that it exist but I'm not saying no...

6.  Best costume you've ever worn?
I feel terrible that I don't have one that jumps out to me, I've worn a lot of witch costumes in my time though.

7. Favourite candy?
CHOCOLATE, I've been loving Terry's Chocolate orange with popping candy at the minute. I'm excited to make Halloween cupcakes soon too.

8. Favourite decorations?
Anything with glitter! I am loving some tealight holders I picked up from Poundland recently, I'm very tempted to keep the Ghosts up all year round.



9. What type of Monster would like to be?
I wouldn't class a Witch as a monster but definitely a Witch, they dress the best and their powers can be insane!

10. Best thing about Halloween?
Seeing cute children dressed up, halloween sweets, scary movies - my list is endless.

If you fancy giving this tag a go I'd love to read so leave me a link in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...