Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday wishlist #39.

1//2//3//4//5

Hello sweethearts! Happy Sunday, how are you all feeling? I'm so glad to be back blogging after a week of being horribly ill with a cough and cold but I'm feeling much better now (although I still have this damn cough!) Being ill did have perks though, I watched so much The Walking Dead, it's unreal. How good is that show?! I cannot wait for the next season, anyhow enough about TV. Let's talk about my wishlist, I spent so much time checking the internet while I was ill too and I found some great items. I love the design on the dress, it's so simple but very pretty. I'm in dire need so many tee's too, all I seem to wear with my beloved Disco pants is shirts and I'd love to dress a little more casual every once in a while, my boyfriend actually found the Pug shirt and it's so adorable! I cannot got enough of the bag, I'm loving transparent bags at the moment. I've seen them everywhere but this New Look one is my favourite, the size looks just right for everyday use.

How are you all spending your Sunday? I hear the weather is going to be lovely!
Lots of love Alex xox

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag! Really on trend but still space to hide your valuables!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought's exactly! I cant wait to go check it out in New Look :) xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...