Sunday 9 June 2013

Instagram diaries 27th March - 9th June.


1. Big hair for a meal with my boyfriends parents; 2. Possible bedding for our future home, you can get it here; 3. I now have 70 followers on my little blog, thank-you all!; 4. My first ever Costa, cloudy lemonade! It's the freshest drink I've ever drank; 5. Sunny days are the best; 6. Boring bus journey ft winter colours, extra pale legs and my boyfriend; 7. Jaffa Cake, I LOVE YOU!; 8. Feeling pretty; 9. Check out my 44th wishlist featuring pretty coltrane dupes; 10. Another bus journey wearing tatty vans....; 11. Watching Sabrina the teenage witch at 6am, why not!; 12. Check out my review of the Babyliss curling wand pro; 13. One of my (many) favourite songs; 14. New pyjama's, Pugs are my favourite at the moment; 15. Lana Del Rey, babes; 16. Selfie spam!


Sorry about the lack of posts this week, I'd had a few planned but this week hasn't been great. It's been over a year since we last my granddad on tuesday and it was my stepdad's birthday Thursday so I've spent alot of time with family! Also my boyfriend has just got a job in York so I've been spending as much time with him as I can! We'll hopefully be moving in next couple of months which is all very exciting and scary at the same time! It has given me the opportunity to look for cute item though which is fun. We've been looking at a few places and we'll hopefully be getting somewhere with a bath with means lots of LUSH baths for me hehe. Anyway I'm rambling now....

Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...