Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday wishlist #44.

1//2//3//4//5//6

Hello beauties, happy Sunday! It's June already, how crazy but the weather is FINALLY perking up but that can be a bad thing for someone who doesn't own many summer clothes! I have been window shopping for dresses, shorts, skirts and all things summery for a while but didn't really find much I liked until I saw this very pretty Red dress from River Island, it remind me lot of a print Motel have in at the moment! I also found the best dupe for Jeffrey Cambell Coltranes, I've ever seen! They're from a website called Tobi and they're £58 (they offer 50% off to all new customers, making them cheaper but they add customs too!). I adore the silver hardware on them so much, I also love their name - they're called the Rebel Scholar which definitely sounds like something you'd hear in Star Wars! Once they're back in stock I think I'll be picking up a pair. 

I definitely have a thing for skirts recently, I love the galaxy print skirt far too much. I've practically been living in my midi dress since I bought it and I really need alternatives. I only really like the skater skirt because it has an A on it haha. Finally a beautiful moon ring from Dixi and an expert face brush which I both need in my life NOW!

I hope you all enjoy the lovely weather we're having at the moment!
Lots of love Alex xox

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! :)
    In particular the boots, dress and Real Techniques brush!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...