Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday Wishlist #45 - Summer dress edition.

1//2//3//4

Hello lovelies! It's sunday again, my week has been pretty stressful. I spent the week alone as my boyfriend just started a new job in York! So exciting but I'm hating being alone all week. I love being able to catch up on tv shows but I missed my man a hell of alot! Also sorry about the lack of posts (again!) I'll be back with more regular post soon, I have a little giveaway coming soon too!

As the weather has gotten warmer I've realized I have no summer clothes! What I had from last summer now does suit me or I just don't like them anymore! I've seen so many pretty dresses around but I whittled it down to my favourite 4. The first is a beautiful dress from Primark! I am loving that Primark is now available on ASOS, meaning I can now get them for a little cheaper with my boyfriends student discount. I've seen so many floral dresses around lately but this is my favourite, I love the that the flowers look like black and white photographed flowers. The second dress is from Tobi, I am loving similar prints of the dress at the moment! I love how simple the dress and it could easily be dressed up or down. I'd probably wear it with vans like everything else I wear! The third dress is from Missguided and its so cute! I love the colour and that's coming from someone who mainly wears Black! Like I said about the dress before I'd probably wear it with Vans and add some cute accessories. Finally the last dress is one I found a while ago from Ebay and I adore the print, Elephants seem to be everywhere at the moment. The cut-out details are probably my favourite from the dress, I'm not a fan of having my arms out but cut-outs show still show a little skin. All the dresses are below £20, including the dress from Tobi as all new customers get 50% off their first purchase.

I hope you've all had a lovely day and spoilt your dads rotten! Happy fathers day to all the dads out there. Sorry this post is late too!

Lots of love Alex xox

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gorgeous isnt it?! Its perfect for the warmer weather, it's available in a darker colour too :)

      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...