Wednesday 31 July 2013

Instagram diaries 31st June - 31st July!


1 & 2. Gorgeous York sky; 3. How adorable are our new salt and pepper shakers from Ben's parents?! They match the kitchen perfectly; 4. Sheffield station looks so pretty in the sun; 5. OOTD featuring Zara, Ebay, Glamourous and Primark; 6. Are you tired of my pictures of York sky yet? 7. I'm obsessed with Pinterest recently, follow me HERE!; 8. No need for filters when the sky is so beautiful; 9. I am awesome at Burnout; 10. Another Star Wars Sunday; 11, 12 & 13.. Pictures from Ben's graduationation!; 14. What I wore - Missguided dress, Crown&Glory floral crown (here) and Store 21 flatforms; 15. Sooo good! I am loving the new Lindt chocolate bars; 16. Favourite, Enter Shikari pit canvas; 17. Favourite place; 18. I'm not a fan of being at the train station on my own...; 19. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Kettle and toaster from Wilkinsons and Tardis mug from Amazon; 20. Best bookshelf you ever did see; 21. I am loving cosy movie nights in our flat; 22. Prettiest skies; 23. Sims 3 and South Park before the BIG move; 24. This will be the death of me....; 25. Bathtime in an attempt to destress, using a LUSH Rose jam bubble bar; 26. I chose to wear Black in that weather, what was I thinking?!; 27. Coolest thing I've bought in a while! 28. Shopping for the apartment went well; 29. SUN, SUN, SUN ☼;  30. New flatforms, much easier to walk in than I thought!


Hello my lovelies! It's been a while huh?! As you can tell my pictures, we're now in York and really enjoying it! We've been VERY busy sorting the flat, if you're wondering which, it was one I mentioned in a previous post, which we fell in love with instantly! I'm going to do a more indepth post about moving and what we've done so far soon now we have fully working WIFI again, yes to that! As you can tell from the pictures we've had such a busy couple of weeks - we moved, Ben graduated, he's also now been working for almost two months and so much more!

I should be back to blogging regularly soon, what would like to see now I'm back? I hope you've all been well and I cannot wait to catch up reading posts!

Lots of love
Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...