Friday 7 March 2014

Warner Brothers studio tour - part 2 ϟ The Big Room.

Hello my loves! The second part of the tour was a huge room, filled with some amazing things! I didn't realise how many things would actually be there, there were so many little details that I never even noticed in the movies.


More pictures from the big room can be seen on my Flickr HERE!

I adored seeing the Burrow, the Weasley's are my ultimate favourite - especially The Twins! Its crazy how much detail goes into each set, like the box of Cherri Owls in the background of the burrow.

The big room also included a little green screen area where you can be transformed into the flying car or you can fly on a broom! 

Next up in this little series will be..... The Backlot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...