Sunday 9 March 2014

Warner Brothers studio tour part 3 ϟ The Backlot.

Hello lovelies! The next part of the tour you'll be seeing is the backlot! This area was huge and quite cold as it was outside but it has some major features, which you can see below!


The backlot included one of my favourites - The Knight bus! I also loved seeing Tom Riddle's grave, it was much, much bigger than I expected it to be.

Finally we got to try a Harry Potter favourite for many, Butterbeer! To be honest, I really didn't like it, the top was okay (to me, it tasted like caramel) but the bottom - ew, I have no idea how to even describe it.

Next up in this little series will be..... Creature effects!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This would be such a cool place to visit, looks amazing! Absolutely love the Harry Potter films and the books!

    www.ClaireeLouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a great experience, I'd recommend it even you aren't a big HP fan too :)

      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...