Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday wishlist #54 - Kimono love.


1/2/3/4/5/6

Hello lovelies! On my recent trip to Leeds I bought a lovely Black Lace Kimono which I haven't stopped wearing, it goes with everything! Kimono's are a perfect way to cover up and still be cool throughout Summer and If you're like me and like to be a little covered up - they're for you too!

I cannot wait to buy more kimono's in different styles and designs, I think they're a great way to add to a plain outfit i.e a cami and jeans or a plain dress. My personal favourite from the six I've chosen has to be number three, which is from Asda! Dark florals are always a winner for me.

You can see more Kimono's on my wishlist board here.

Which kimono is your favourite and how would you style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...