Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lashes of London wishlist | challenge.

Hello you! It's that time again, yes challenge time! The lovely people over at Lashes of London are hosting a challenge for us bloggers to win £200 by creating our dream wishlist. The wishlist can include as many items as you like, simple huh?

Here's my entry -
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

If you would like to enter too simply email your entry to bloggers@e-tailwebstores.com. On Monday 18th February (two weeks time) Lashes of London will upload their favourite 8 collages to their Facebook page and then announce the final winner on Tuesday 19th February! Find more information HERE!


What do you think of my entry and the items I'm lusting after? I am in love with sequin tee so much, its the most beautiful colour.
Lots of love Alex xox

1 comment:

  1. I love the sequin dresses, love their website :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...