Wednesday 20 February 2013

LUSH - "Snow Fairy".



Hello beauties! I have finally got my hands on Snow Fairy! The lovely Alessia from Whispers from angels was holding a blog sale and sold it me for measly £4! I couldn't believe my eyes, I wanted some around Christmas but it sold out pretty quickly in both Sheffield stores.

Here's what LUSH said about Snow Fairy - 
"Our winter temptress shower hair and body gel that’s bursting with fruit fragrance and has a sparkle of ice through it.
Now we must confess, it’s a mystery to us why this one particular product should become our No1 Christmas bestseller. It’s not your classic hippy dippy Lush herbal offering. Instead it is an intensely sweet, fruity pink shower gel loved by people everywhere."

I used a one pence coin amount on a Shower puff (?) and it lathered up really well, it made the whole bathroom smell like a sweetshop! The gel looks quite glittery in the bottle but I found that the glitter doesn't stick to your skin at all (thumbs up!). I also found that once you're all dry after you've bathed/showered you still get the occasional smell of Snow Fairy on your skin and it leave's you feeling super soft too. Snow Fairy is definitely worth the price-tag it has, it's Pink, sparkly and smells amazing. What more could anyone want?! All round, I am in love! I wish they sold the product all year and I cannot wait to get my hands on more around Christmas.

I will warn you that this product is VERY sweet smelling and if you're not a fan, stay clear!
Lots of love Alex xox

4 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful Gotta try it out :)
    Love your blog :)
    Mutsyspocketfulofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! So bad that its only available around Christmas :( they have some available on Ebay though!

      xox

      Delete
  2. You are a hard worker, respect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...