Friday 15 March 2013

Hayley Williams collection with MAC (April 2013).


Eyeshadow: Daydreaming (veluxe pearl) £12, Mineralzie Skinfinish: Lightscapade £21.50, Lipstick: Sounds like Noise (matte) £14 and Nail Lacquer: Riot Girl (cream) £10. All products available HERE!

Hello ladies! MAC have recently teamed up with Paramore front women, Hayley Williams to create an exclusive (online only) four piece collection. I have been a lover of Hayley Williams since I was in my early teens, her style has always caught my eye but much more recently as she's changed her look. I'm so excited about the collection, they're all very bright and true to Hayley, all of the products reflect her hair and bright personality. The products might not be suited to everyone but they're definitely suited to Hayley. The only downside for me is that they don't have Hayley William's signature on any of the products, I was hoping they'd be similar to other collaborations, such as Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga or Rihanna.

I'm really looking forward to the collection as I adore the colours, perfect Summer shades if you ask me! The lipstick colour kind of scares me but I think I may jump in and make it my first MAC product.

The collection launches April 9th so mark your calendars!
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...