Tuesday 5 March 2013

Peanut Butter cookies | recipe.

Hello lovelies, I have another recipe for you all! Today, it's peanut butter cookies (which my boyfriend loves). They're the simplest cookies I've ever made because they only contain a few ingredients.

Ingredients:
250g peanut butter, crunchy or smooth either work well.
200g granulated sugar.
1 egg

I also added chunks of chocolate as I had some left from baking cupcakes (recipe here!) .

Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Place a tablespoon of mixture onto a baking tray and space them well apart.
4. Bake for 15 minutes and turn half way.

I made around 11 cookies as I made them different sizes so I'm not sure how many the recipe actually makes.

And here's the finished product!


The recipe without the chocolate is entirely gluten free so everyone can enjoy (unless they're allergic to nuts, that is).

Lots of love Alex xox

Disclaimer: I am not claiming this recipe as my own, I found it a while ago while browsing this beautiful blog, original post HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm peanut butter cookies AND gluten free! yummy!

    Love your blog layout :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so good! They're so simple too :D

      Thank-you so much, I think its my favourite out of all the layouts I've had and I've had alot haha.

      xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...