Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunday wishlist #38 and Happy Easter!

1//2//3 (available from April 9th)//4//5//6

Hello lovelies! Happy Easter, I hope you've all got some lovely Easter goodies. I've been majorly craving Denim this week, I've been on the lookout for the perfect pair of shorts to wear throughout S/S and I think I might have found them. They have Star Wars fabric on them! They're a little expensive though as they're from America. I also found the prettiest Denim dress from DaisyStreet, it looks a little short though and I'm pretty tall (boo!), I found another beautiful midi dress on DaisyStreet. I adore the print, very unique! I'm aslo majorly craving Hayley Williams lipstick for MAC, it's the prettiest shade of Orange, very Zoella

How will you be spending your Easter Sunday? I think I'll spend mine eating easter eggs and catching up on TV, the new season of Game Of Thrones starts tonight, Doctor Who and the Voice came back last night. So exciting, What did you all think of last nights Doctor Who? I'm so unsure what to make of it.

Quick question: Did you know you can now follow Velvet-Tidesxo via Bloglovin'? You can follow HERE! I'm also on Twitter, InstagramTumblr and Facebook.

Lots of love
Alex xox

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the Chocolate Bunnies Yankee Candle scent. I just want to crawl inside it :) Gorgeous blog!

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...