Sunday 17 March 2013

Instagram diaries 4th - 17th March.


1. Star Wars with Ben, pew! pew! pew!; 2. Yummy creme egg; 3. Disappointing Domino's; 4. Sawyer & Scout blog post; 5. Check out Gizoogle.net, thank me later; 6. WHAT TIME IS IT?!; 7. Yummy food with my boyfriend and his parent's for mother's day; 8. Cheeky krush'em; 9. Attempted Chocolate and cookie dough cupcakes, they ended up cupcakes with cookies on top; 10. My entry for Passion for Fashion 2; 11. Early Easter egg and Project Runway; 12. Standard Friday bus journey shot, featuring disco legs and studded flats.


Lots of Love Alex xox

2 comments:

  1. Cream eggs, Dominos?!?! I'm massively jealous!!! Honestly, fave foods ever!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be jealous too ;) hot dog stuffed crust from domino's xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...