Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday wishlist #43.

1//2//3//4//5

Hello my little lovelies! Happy Sunday :) I hope you've all had a glorious day. I've been on such a high since I passed my exam on Friday and I spent my Sunday evening my favourite way - baking! I baked my grandparents cookies. I am loving browsing online at the moment but that's nothing unusual is it?! 

I think I've found some pretty great items, the bodysuit is lovely and how cute as its a cat! I am also loving the beautiful Sugarhill boutique dress, the colour and print! I'm also loving shower jellies at the moment, I recently bought Sweetie Pie from LUSH and I've been looking for something similar since. I scoured ebay and found the one above by a company called Bath, Bubble and Beyond. They have some many great looking products and I'll definitely be buying some of there jellies!

How gorgeous is the ring?! Is it crazy that I'm looking for my 21st birthday presents already? My birthday isn't while January but a girl can dream, huh? I adore the whole style of the ring, the rose in the middle is so different from others I've seen around.

I think I'm going to review my Zara Basic Messenger bag this week, if you'd all like to see?
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...