Wednesday 5 September 2012

£50 boohoo.com challenge.

Another challenge, Alex? Yes girlies, another challenge.

I recently saw a challenge to win £50 by choosing an outfit from Boohoo.com for £50. I thought i'd give this challenge ago as I loved doing all the other challenges I've entered but I did think this challenge maybe be difficult as the outfit must come in at £50 or under but I gave it a good go and came in at £50.

Total = £50!

To be honest I really struggled with this challenge more than I thought I would. I thought i'd go for a fun look, which I think would be perfect for either a night out with the girls or date night. I firstly chose the dress, which I love. I adore Skater dresses as they're really flattering and the collar on this one is pretty cute. I then chose the shoes, I've been lusting over some flatforms for so long and I love the velvet look of the ones i've chosen, I then wanted to pick a belt for the dress but then thought I wouldn't have any more money for anything else so I chose the bag instead, which made the outfit come in at £50. 

Information for the competition can be found here. Once you're done email your entry to competition@fashionvouchers.com and tweet @FashVouchers, good luck!

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...