Tuesday 25 September 2012

Primark A/W Collection.

I have been a lover of Primark since they first opened their store in our city center. I love that you get amazing quality for such a small price. I've recently found myself searching around other blogs looking at their most recent collection and I love it, Primark seem to have really stepped it up and I think i'll be spending so much money in their soon.





















(All pictures credited to InStyle)

I love the collection so much, my favourites from it are the Contrast Parka (£25),  Sequin Jumper with Peter Pan collar (£14) and Fur Collar Leather Jacket (£25, found on look).You can also find more of the collection here

               Are you a lover or a hater of Primark? What do you think of the new collection too?

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...