Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hair advice!

Hi girlies, I need your help! I've had enough of Purple hair and really want to go back Brown. I'm looking for a Brown foam dye because normal dyes and myself don't mix (too messy, I've only ever dyed my hair by myself once and it wasn't a success). I have no idea which one to choose from :( I've always used Schwarzkopf but they're a little pricey.

I've been considering - Live Color XXL in Dark Chocolate Delight (£3.99)Loreal Paris Sublime Mousse in Delicate Iced Chocolate (£6.99), Superdrug Foam Colour in Dark Chocolate and incase I change my mind on just Brown Superdrug Foam Colour in Dark Red Brown.

Hope someone can help.... What the best hair dye you've used?

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...