Friday 21 September 2012

Leibster Award.

The lovely Kirsty at Alway Drink Tea tagged any of her followers with less than 200 followers to do the Leibster Award and as I only have 16 followers (*sad face*) I thought i'd give it ago.

The Rules!
Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
They must also answer 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
They must then chose up to 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
These lucky bloggers must be notified.
There are no tag backs!

11 things about myself!
»I can't wink, as much as I try I just end up looking stupid.
»I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and have the Deathly Hallows and a quote tattoo'd on my back.
»I plan on getting more Harry Potter tattoos, I just have no idea of what to get yet.
»My bed is probably my favourite place.
»I've never been on a plane.
»I wish I had a job so badly. As hard nowhere EVER gets back to me.
»I love Enter Shikari far more than I should, they've been my favourite band since 2004 and I wish i'd seen them live more.
»I really want own cupcake company in the future.
»I cant live without my phone, I really needs upgrading though.
»I've never been a lover of cold weather but for some reason I can't wait for it this year.
»I've only ever had one piercing (my ears) and I want more but having such a bad experience with my ears is putting me off.

Kirsty's questions!
»Are you Star Wars or Star Trek? I'm definitely Star Wars, my boyfriend made me watch star wars a couple of months ago and I fell in love with them. I never thought I would like them but they're so great.
»Do you prefer cats or dogs? Cats, I've been wanting one for months but dogs are super cute too.
»What's your favourite feature of your boyfriend/girlfriend/person you like/someone you find attractive? His eyes, he has a weird colouring in one of them which is adorable.
»Do you have any bad habits? I bite my nails which I HATE!
»What's one beauty product that you hate? I can't really think of any product I hate, I really dislike fake tan though.
»What's one beauty product you love? Anything by MUA, I adore their products. Also hair dye, I love changing my style. I've had purple hair for so long and cannot wait to get back brown for autumn.
»Do you like ugg boots? I adore uggs, Id always wore cheap primark uggs until i discovered Ukala by Emu last year and I don't think I'll ever go back.
»Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have 6 tattoos, which can be found here and I cannot wait to get more. At the moment I'm planning on adding daisies to my shoulder (as I have an extra I on my roman numerals) and I have no piercings as of yet, I'm too scared.
»What's your favourite film? Donnie Darko, hands down.
»Would you rather live in a busy city with lots to do or the countryside where its peaceful? Probably in the city, I love being able to go into town whenever I like or go to the shopping center. I love peace but I get bored so quickly.

»What made you choose your blog name? I wanted something different and I knew I wanted to include Velvet, I did want Velvet-Skies but it was already taken. I really like Velvet-tidesxo though.

My questions!
»Whats your favourite song?
»Team Edward or Team Jacob?
»Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
»What's your favourite season and why?
»Apple or Android?
»What's your favourite gig or concert you've ever been to?
»Who's your favourite person and why?
»What are the best 5 words to describe you?
»What made you want to start blogging?
»What's you favourite clothing or shoe brand?
»What is one item of make-up you couldn't live without?

I'm personally choosing to tag - Abbi at Abbi Grant, Claire at xxclairelouisexx, Chloe at By The LockConnie at xxsilverlining and Abbi at abbiwilson, plus anyone else with under 200 followers who would like to do to the Leibster Award.

Love Alex 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving me the Leibster Award it means so much that you like my blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...