Friday 12 October 2012

DUO blogger challenge.

Yes, I am entering yet another challenge but I really can't help myself! They're so fun and I have far too much free time on my hands.

DUO are currently holding a challenge for fashion bloggers. It involves selecting a pair of boots or shoes from their range and putting together an outfit that you think would work for A/W12. Then post it on your blog and submit your entry to DUO blog. Full details can be found here. Challenge closes 22nd October.

For this challenge I've decided to do two outfits, day and night by using the same pair of boots in each outfit. I decided to center both outfit around the very beautiful Woodbury Ankle boots.


Day

For my day outfit I wanted the outfit to be very comfortable and cosy, perfect for the chilly A/W months. I went with a Topshop Jumper in the "must have" Berry tone paired with a simple pair of skinny jeans and Leather Jacket. What outfit wouldn't be complete with what I like to call the "blogger tote", almost every blogger has it! I also paired the outfit with Essie Nail Polish in Very Structured as I think the colour complements the Jumper.

Night

For my night outfit I wanted it to be all about fun! I think this outfit would great for either drinks with the girls or a date with someone special. Also this outfit would look great for Christmas parties, as I think the glitter Peter Pan collar adds just that little touch of glamour.. I first chose the top which I think is lovely, I love the collar detail. I paired the top with a pair of deep Red skinny jeans, gorgeous colour, right? Perfect for A/W too. I added a simple blazer with added PU collar and studded clutch to finish the outfit. I also added Black nail polish and Red lipstick which I really think makes the outfit pop. 

I think the ankle boots look great with both outfits and I love how versatile they are. They look like they'd definitely be worth the money.

What do you think? Will you be taking part in the challenge? Comment with your entry's if you have, I love seeing entries!

Love Alex 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Peplum top - very pretty look.

    xXx

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...