Saturday 20 October 2012

I LOVE: All things Halloween!

Skeleton Dress (similar here, product is out of stock)// Bat hanging decorations// OPI So So Skullicious

Ooooh how I love Halloween! It was always my favourite time of year as a child. Every year I always say I'm going to get dressed up and go out but it never happens. I always end up sitting in watching Halloween movies instead. I might go into town for Fright Night this year though and I am attending Scarefest @ Alton Towers on Monday so I am taking part a little. 

In this post I thought I'd show you all some of my favourite Halloween finds, I love the Skeleton dress (even if it is a bit pricey). I also love the nail wraps, cute huh? I'd also recommend Models Own - Halloween gift set which includes Toxic Apple, Fluro Orange and Black nail art pen, all for £10 (saving £6)! 

How will you be spending your Halloween this year?
Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...