Thursday 25 October 2012

Get to know my "style" tag.

How would you describe your style?
I've been asked this a few times and I always freeze because I have no idea how to answer. I'd say I don't really have a style I just dress for the mood I'm in. I wear jeans and t-shirt mostly but recently I've loved wearing dresses and playsuits with tights. 

Who inspires your style?
I have a few people who's style I love, Hayley Williams, Caroline Flack, Alexa Chung and Fearne Cotton have always been people I've looked up to for their style. I also see people on tumblr and if I like what they're wearing i'll look it up on the internet. Also people around me inspire me too.


What are your "wardrobe" staples?
I have one pair of skinny jeans I wear to death and also my vans, I wear them everyday. 

What's the most expensive item in your "wardrobe"?
I tend not to buy anything high end, but I think the most expensive item is probably my Pauls Boutique bag that my cousin bought me for my 18th birthday, also a River Island bag she bought me for my 16th birthday too. I don't like to buy things that are very expensive because I got bored of my clothes quite quick so I don't see the point in spending lots of money.

What's your most wanted item?
Disco pants, I don't even care if they're AA or not, I've seen a pair on Ebay for £17.99 and I really want to order them when I have the money. I also really want a Vivienne Westwood and a new pair of Vans, just a plain pair as the ones I have now have holes in them.

Favourite designer?
I love Henry Holland and Vivienne Westwood, I would kill for a VW bag. I browse ebay quite a lot looking for one but I don't think I could ever justify spending so much money on a bag.

How much do you spend on clothes?
It varies each month, I can go for quite a while not really spending much on clothes. I think the last time I properly went shopping for myself was a few months ago.

Where do you shop?
Mostly Primark, Ebay, Select, anywhere online.

Favourite Frangrance?
Katy Perry - Purr and Meow, Britney Spears - Curious.


What's your favourite way to do your hair?
I usually just wash my hair and then straighten it, my hair is terrible natural.

What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Recently it's been my lace shift dress with a pair of black tights and leather jacket, also leggings a shirt. I also wear jeans a lot.

One fashion trend you wish would come back and stay?
I'm not sure, I like the whole grunge things, so I hope they stay around.

What's the most prized possession in your "wardrobe"?
At the moment, probably my galaxy leggings or my leather jacket.

What advice would you give someone who is fashion conscious?
I'd just say if you're not comfortable in something, don't wear it. Comfort is the main thing in what I wear, there's no point in wearing something if you don't feel yourself. No matter what trend is around at the time.

Feel free to do this tag yourself, I'd love to see what everyone is saying.

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...