Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday wishlist #17 - Think pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


1//2//3//4//5//6

I thought I'd make my wishlist a little different this week by making it all about breast cancer awareness as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Looking on the internet I never realised how many breast cancer products there is out there, Amazon has some amazing products at the moment.

I also thought I'd share with you what WWE are doing for Breast Cancer awareness month. John Cena has been wearing a Black and Pink Rise above cancer shirt, each superstar has been wearing rise above cancer sweatbands and they also have a pink middle rope. Rise Above Cancer products are available on WWE shop and all proceeds going to Susan G. Komen for the cure charity.
I'd really love to do something for breast cancer awareness month and I think I may buy something for the amazing cause.

Find more about what's happening for Breast Cancer awareness month here.

Love Alex ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...