Wednesday 30 January 2013

LUSH - "It's raining men".


Hello lovelies! What's this? Another review? I am loving anything by Lush at the moment, "It's raining men" is the third product I've tried and It's made me love LUSH even more! I adore their "Honey, I shrunk the kids" soap and also "Honey Bee" bath bomb, they all have a similar smell. Which is devine!

Here's what LUSH had to say about It's raining men -

"Tall, blonde, dark, lean, rough and tough and strong and mean – it doesn’t matter which type you are, this shower gel is going to be great for you. It’s bursting with exotic flowers, honey and sweet wild orange and has a rich honey-toffee fragrance."

I used a generous amount on hands and it worked great, my skins smells and feels amazing. I probably used a little more than I should but that's because it smelt so good! I did find that it smelt much stronger with water though and could be quite overpowering but I love it none the less. The gel itself was more a syrup than a gel, which I loved. It glided over the skin much better than a normal gel. All round, I love the shower gel! It has the sweetest smell and works great on my skin, what more could I want?

If you love anything with a sweet smell, this product is for you! 
Lots of love Alex xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...