Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Wishlist #28.

1//2//3//4//5//6

Hello sweethearts! What do you think of my first wishlist of 2013?! Everything on this wishlist is a MAJOR want! I am yet to own a pair of Disco pants that fit me well, my boyfriend bought me a pair for Christmas but they're so stiff and pretty short :( damn my tall genes! I am loving anything sheer at the moment, the playsuit is a steal at £10 and its a beautiful colour, it could be great for SS13. The crosses shirt is another steal at just over £10, I adore the shoulders on it. I've been lusting over Space Girl since my boyfriend bought me some Lush products for our 3 year anniversary and I am dying to try anything for the Topshop make-up/nail line. Finally I think I've found the best playsuit ever! Who wouldn't want to be covered in skulls?! It's so beautiful.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Love Alex xo

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Topshop makeup line too. They seem to have some interesting stuff and the range really has been growing lately. I'm just not so sure what the quality would be like compared to specific cosmetic brands, but sure I'll see eventually!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...