Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday wishlist #31.

1//2//3 (similar available in Primark, £9)//4//5

Hello sweeties! How quickly has Sunday come around again?! Just a quick wishlist today as I'm about to start getting ready ready then me and my boyfriend are off to my parents for the night. It's my birthday tomorrow and I couldn't spend my birthday away from home.

What do you think of the items above? I have fallen in love with the playsuit so much.

On a different note I'll be doing my instagram post's weekly (if I can keep up with it), instead of monthly as the posts are quite big and I need more on my blog, I'll be doing more beauty posts too which I'm really excited about.

lots of love Alex xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome trend. Lovely dress and satchel! Check out my blog for a post on the monochrome trend soon! :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style! So I've nominated you for a Leibster Award :) xo
    satchelsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...