Wednesday 28 November 2012

Baby love.

Hello lovelies! If you read my Sunday Wishlist #23, you'll know that I made my first cupcake order Sunday (so exciting!). I made them for my cousins friend, Nicola's baby shower. She is expecting a baby boy in just 4 weeks time! I made White chocolate cupcake's with just a simple buttercream on top and topped them with Blue hands, feet and glimmers.


Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I really need to update my camera! Everyone loved the cupcakes at the baby shower and I would love to make more again! I only made around 18 I think as my cousin hadn't bought enough ingredients but it made no difference.

I Hope you're all enjoying your Wednesday, if all goes to plan I'll finally be seeing Breaking Dawn part II later. I am super excited!
Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...