Saturday 10 November 2012

Gift vouchers blogger challenge.

It's challenge time again! If you read my blog then you'll know I love doing a good challenge, this one is a little different though as it's for Christmas gift idea's. I always love buying presents for family around Christmas but really struggle knowing what to buy so I'm hoping this post helps.

For the challenge each gift must come under £35 and I've chosen gifts for her and they will be a mixture of classic Christmas items and a few things I've had my eye on.

Find more information on the challenge HERE!

1//2//3//4//5

1. Leopard onesie - Onesie's are a great alternative for keeping warm around Winter, they're super cosy too. Plus who wouldn't want to be a a Leopard for Christmas?!

2. The Fame perfume set (includes 30ml perfume and 200ml shower gel) - I have had my eye on this perfume for months and I still haven't bought it. It would be a great present for any little monsters out there. It's under £25 too which is amazing value for what it includes!

3. Yankee Candle Christmas pack includes Welcome Christmas and White Christmas - Yankee Candle's would be a great christmas present for anyone as they smell so yummy! They're perfect for making Christmas stay around that little bit longer. You really can't go wrong with a pack of 2 medium jars for £25 either as on own they start at £14.99.

4. An Idiot Abroad Series 1 & 2 - Who wouldn't love to receive An Idiot Abroad in their stocking?! It's so funny and I don't know anyone who doesn't love it! DVD series are always great for those Winter nights too.

5. Models Own Wonderland Collection - I have been lusting over the Wonderland Collections for months and planned on buying it when Models own had their 50% off sale but it wasn't included as it was new. These nail polishes would be perfect for any Nail polish or Models own lover.

So there you go, that's my Christmas gift idea's. To enter simply click HERE and follow the instructions. Prizes include gift vouchers for ASOS, Topshop, Amazon, Boohoo plus a 3 month suscription to Jolie Box. 

This was scheduled to post yesterday and I have no idea why it didnt :(

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...