Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday Wishlist #21.

1//2//3//4//5//6//7

I don't think I've ever struggled selecting items for a wishlist as much as I did with one but it's now by far one of my favourites! I didn't realise until I was finished how many similar coloured pieces I'd chosen but they're all so pretty. The Jumper is a dupe of the JW Anderson Bat jumper, which I adore but being a blogger on a budget I really can't afford the real thing, Internacionale also have a similar piece for £19.99 but that's still a little steep for a jumper. The dresses are gorgeous! Number 2 is from H+M and number 3 is from Topshop, I'm really tempted to go and try on the dresses and maybe pursued my boyfriend to buy me one. I'd been dire need of a new mascara for a while so I bought MUA Mega Volume Mascara and I'm kinda disappointed but for £3 I haven't really lost much money by being disappointed. I think i'll stick to a Rimmel mascara from now on.

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...