This is a follow up post to my gift idea's for him, which I posted yesterday.
1. Baylis and Harding Gingerbread set - I'm buying this set for 2 family member's and would love it for myself too! They smell devine and they're on the 3 for 2 offer at Boots. Bath stuff is always a perfect present for her as what women doesn't enjoy relaxing in a bath that smells amazing?
2. House of Holland Hair Stare kit - I am loving House of Holland at the moment! They've brought out some great products recently, just in time for Christmas! This product is also on the 3 for 2 offer at Boots too.
3. Love Heart's Tealights - How cute are these?! They're such a great idea, each pack includes 6 and they'd be great to brighten up any room.
4. Where's Wally Pyjama set - Pyjama's are always a good present. I love receiving pyjama's, if I could live in them I totally would. I adore these Where's Wally pair too.
5. Cupcake set - This is a perfect present for anyone who love to bake (like myself). It includes 250 cupcake liners, 14 recipes, plus a piping bag and nozzles!
6. Santa Moustache Mug - How amazing is this mug?! Moustache's are very "in" at the moment and this Santa inspired mug would make a great present.
7. Coca Cola Vintage Lipsmackers Tin - I love the idea of this product. It would be great for one person or you could divide it up as it includes 6 lip balms.
I have loved doing this gift idea posts, I mean c'mon who doesn't love window shopping on the internet haha. I really hope they've helped people too.
Love Alex xo