Saturday 3 November 2012

I ❤ Fall tag!


1. Favourite Fall lip product?
My lips tend to get pretty dry so I generally just use any lip balm I find. As for lipsticks, I'm not a fan but i'd love try something! Any recommendations?

2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I haven't bought any Fall nail polishes yet but I'm planning on buying Stormy Skies and Red Fever by MUA. They both look like they'd be perfect Fall shades.

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drinks?
I really, really don't like anything from Starbucks but my boyfriend loves their Praline Mocha and has one every year.

4. Favourite Fall Candle?
i'm not sure if this candle counts as fall but I love Snow in Love by Yankee Candle, I can't really describe the smell but it's beautiful. I think I'm going to a sampler at somepoint.

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?
I haven't got one at the moment, I'm very overdue a visit to buy something. I really want a cute bobble hat.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
NONE! I'm a big wuss when it comes to all things scary, I love scary movies but anything "real" terrifies me.

7. Favourite Halloween movie?
I love Casper meets Wendy, I've loved it since I was a child but I also love the Texas Chainsaw Massacres. I love the Saw Movies too, they're not really scary but they always have a good story and lots of gore!

8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
ANYTHING! I have such a sweet tooth it's unreal, I love Thorntons chocolate Lollies at the moment. They have Ghosts and Skeletons. I also love Cadbury's Scream Eggs and should really stock up on them. 

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
I'd didn't get the chance to dress up this year but I really wanted to dress as Donnie Darko. Maybe next year.

10. What is your favourite thing about fall?
I love going out for a walk with the leaves crunching under my feet, I also love cosy nights in watching movies and definitely the build up to Christmas. It's such a stressful time but it's so lovely.

I tag anyone who want's to do this!

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...