Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday Wishlist #20.

1//2//3//4//5//6

I am in love with this wishlist! The first 2 shirts are perfect, I've seen quite a few bloggers wearing it and loved it on them and for £6.30, its too good of a price not to buy. I think both shirts would look great with either jeans or a cute skater skirt. My other choices are just perfume (I don't have enough!) and winter essentials, the dress is gorgeous. Velvet and Floral, can't go wrong in my eyes. I have been lusting over the boots since I saw them on Chloe's blog and the coat is just a winter must have, it looks so warm and snuggly, its unreal!

Anyhoo enough about clothes and shoes, this post is scheduled as I'm off to see the WWE RAW taping tomorrow in Birmingham so I'm at Ben's parents for the weekend. I cannot contain my excitement, aaaaah! I can't believe i've reached 20 wishlists too, I doesn't seem five minutes since I began blogging, how time flies, eh?

Love Alex xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...