(This one is really hard....)
- Deep water - I've never liked water and not being able to swim makes it worse.
- Insects that fly - As I explained in a previous post, I am terrified of moths and other insects that fly. I think its the fact that they can fly and just flap around in your face.
- Being abandoned - I've always had this fear for as long as I can remember, I think it stems from not having my so called "dad" never being around.
- Death - Even thought of dying makes me feel really panicky, I hate the idea of any of my family members dying too, I struggled with my granddad dying and I don't think it'd be able to cope.
- That I've let my family down - I never did well in my exams in school, I struggled so much in college (I did get an NVQ in childcare though) and not having a job makes it worse.
- I fear almost every-time I go out that I've left something on like straighteners, a tap or the oven. So i'll often call my mum just to check.
- Needles - I've always hated needles, yes I know I shouldn't be as I have tattoos but any kind of injection terrifies me.
- That people are laughing at me - Bit of a strange of but whenever I'm out and people are behind me I always assume they're laughing at me or talking behind my back.
Love Alex ♥