Sunday 26 August 2012

Blog of the week ♡ Brogan Tate xo


I've been a fan of Brogan's blog since I found it a couple of weeks ago, her posts are mainly fashion and beauty with a few personal posts too. I love pretty much everything about Brogan's blog, its so pretty and her posts are always so lovely to read.

Her outfit posts are possibly my favourite on her blog, they're always so different and she has such pretty and girly clothes.

Brogan also runs her own online store which you should all check out (The Beauty Closet)!

Love Alex 

3 comments:

  1. hey alex, I just found this and wanted to say a late thank you! I'm following you now as I think yours is so pretty! Hope we stay in touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Don't worry about it :) you're very welcome! Thank-you so much for following me and I didn't even know I had word verification on haha xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...