Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes for a kiss.


Dress - Rare London (sale)
Belt - Ebay (free with another dress)
Vans - Schuh.

Today I spent the day with my boyfriend, grandparents and my aunty at her's then went shopping, I only ended up buying a new MUA pressed powder as Im attempting to save for a holiday (so hard!). I feel like I haven't done an outfit post in so long, sorry guys (I'm such a bad blogger).

Please excuse my huge roots, my hair needs dying so bad! Pretty simple outfit but possibly one of my favourites, I love the back of the dress and it's so comfy too.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunny weather we're having at the moment, I am!

Title - Call Me Maybe? - Carly Rae Jepsen

Love Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...