Saturday 18 August 2012

I LOVE: Make Up Academy.


All products available at Superdrug or Make Up Academy.

I've been a lover of MUA for a while now and I don't think I'll ever go back. I own matte foundation, pressed powder, lipstick, blusher and mosaic blusher. The products are so great and all range from £1-£8.
I have a review of the products I own here if you'd like to check it out.

They have Love Hearts range too which I adore but I haven't been able to get my hands on any yet as they're only in selected Superdrug stores but they are available online. All the Love Hearts range is only £2! Such a steal.

I can't to buy for MUA products when I have money, I've been lusting over their every lash mascara for while and nail polish too.

Love Alex 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex
    Me too such a big fan of MUA.
    Just can't wait for my MUA courier to reach me soon.
    Shikha x
    getmegorgeous.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! What have you ordered? I need more MUA products, I have such a small collection x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...